Last Updated: May 10, 2022
1. What personal information we collect
1.1. Information you directly provide to us, including, without limitation, in the context of the Website. We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide, such as your full name, email address, company, job title, phone and cell numbers as well as any other information that you decide to provide us with when: (i) you make use of our Solution (for example when you communicate with Aquarius, or send us a request for a trial or a demo); and (ii) you attend our events or webinars, when we exchange business cards or when you contact us though our social media pages. We also collect the contact and billing information of our customers.
1.3. Information automatically collected. We automatically receive and record information from a variety of sources when you browse the Aquarius Solution, such as information from your browser, device and third-party cookie information, pixel and other methods. Information collected automatically through these sources include your activity on our Solution and unique identifiers such as your IP address and device ID.
1.4. Information from other sources. Aquarius may also obtain information about you from other sources, including publicly – or commercially- available information, and through third-party data platforms, partners and service providers (for example, if you participate in an event or webinar or trade show that we sponsor or participate, we may receive information from the event organizers) and through the use of tools used for connecting between companies and individuals (such as LinkedIn or data enrichment Solution).
2. The purposes for which we collect and use your personal information.
2.1. We use your personal information for some or all of the following purposes:
2.1.1. To provide you with the Solution. We will use your information to provide you with the Solution. For example, if you request a trial, we will use your personal information to process and answer your request or when you signup/login to the Product, we will use your personal information in order to authenticate you and allow you to access the Solution. We share your personal information with our partners, affiliates and service providers to provide you with access to the Solution. We also use your personal information (i) for internal quality control purposes; (ii) to establish a business relationship; (iii) send you more information about our products, Solution and offerings (iv) to improve our products and Solution, (v) to generally administer, provide and improve the Solution, (vi) to personalize your experience with our Solution, and (vii) to respond to your questions, comments, and other requests for customer support, or information, including information about potential or future Solution.
2.1.2. To Market the Solution. We use personal information to market our Solution. Such use includes (i) notifying you about offers and Solution that may be of interest to you; (ii) tailoring content, advertisements, and offers for you, including, targeting and re-targeting practices; (iii) conducting market research; (iv) developing and marketing new products and Solution, and to measure interest in the Solution; (v) other purposes disclosed at the time you provide information; (vi) sending you newsletters; and (vii) as you otherwise consent.
2.1.3. Security purposes. Some of the abovementioned information will be used for detecting, taking steps to prevent and prosecuting fraud or other illegal activity; to identify and repair errors; to conduct audits; and for security purposes. Information may also be used to comply with applicable laws, with investigations performed by the relevant authorities, law enforcement purposes, and/or to exercise or defend legal claims.
2.1.4. De-identified and Aggregated Information Use. In certain cases, we may or will anonymize or de-identify your Information and further use it for internal and external purposes, including, without limitation, to improve the Solution and for research purposes. We use this anonymous or de-identified information and/or disclose it to third parties without restrictions (for example, in order to improve our Solution and enhance your experiencewith them).
2.1.5. Cookies and Similar Technologies. We, as well as third parties that provide content, advertising, or other functionality on our Solution, may use Technologies (as defined below) to automatically collect information through our Solution. We use Technologies that are essentially small data files placed on your device that allow us to record certain pieces of information whenever you visit or interact with our Solution. If you would like to opt out of the Technologies we employ on our Solution, you may do so by blocking, deleting, or disabling them as your browser or device permits.
3. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
3.1. We do not disclose or share your personal information with third parties except to provide Products or Solution you have requested, or under the following circumstances:
3.1.1. We share you information with the companies of our group (including, subsidiaries and affiliates) and distributors.
3.1.2. We use third party service providers to process your information for the purposes outlined above, including, without limitation:
§ With cloud service providers for hosting purposes as well as market places for mobile applications;
§ With websites and web content creation platforms in order to help us manage our Website;
§ With service providers in order to operate and improve the features and functionality of the Solution, to fulfill your service requests, including sales and support requests;
§ With email providers, marketing, CRM and other similar tool providers; and
§ With analytic companies, in order to help us understand and analyze information we collect in accordance with this policy.
3.1.3. To the extent necessary, with regulators, courts or competent authorities, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules (including, without limitation, federal, state or local laws), and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order, as well as for internal compliance procedures and to protect the safety, security, and integrity of Aquarius, our Solution, customers, employees, property, and the public.
3.1.4. If, in the future, we sell or transfer, or we consider selling or transferring, some or all of our business, shares or assets to a third party, we will disclose your information to such third party (whether actual or potential) in connection with the foregoing events (including, without limitation, our current or potential investors). In the event that we are acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer, disclose or assign your information in connection with the foregoing events.
3.1.5. Where you have otherwise provided your consent to us for sharing or transferring your information.
4.3. We reserve the right to remove or add new analytic tools, cookies, pixels and other tracking technologies.
5. Security. Data retention
5.1. Security – We have implemented appropriate technical, organizational and security measures designed to protect your personal information. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the information will not be compromised as a result of unauthorized penetration to our servers. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer, device or network you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please make sure to take appropriate measures to protect this information.
5.2. Retention of your personal information – We may retain your information (including personal information) for any lawfully permitted period of time, and as necessary to comply with our legal and contractual obligations, enforce our agreements, and enable us to investigate events and resolve disputes. In addition, please note that in some circumstances we may store your personal information for longer periods of time, for example (i) where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, or (ii) for us to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, (iii) if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your personal information or dealings or (iv) backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
6. Cross-border personal information transfers
7. Your privacy rights. How to delete your account
- Rights: You can exercise your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make every reasonable effort to honor your request promptly in accordance with applicable law or inform you if we need further information in order to fulfil your request. When processing your request, we may ask you for additional information to confirm or verify your identity and for security purposes, before processing and/or honoring your request. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. In the event that your request would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others (for example, would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others) or if we are legally entitled to deal with your request in a different way than requested, we will address your request to the maximum extent possible, all in accordance with applicable law.
- Marketing emails – opt-out: You may choose not to receive marketing email of this type by sending a single email with the subject “BLOCK” to email@example.com. Please note that the email must come from the email account you wish to block OR if you receive an unwanted email from us, you can use the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email to opt out of receiving future emails, and we will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt.
8. Our Interactions with Children.
- Our Solution are not intended for children and we do not permit children to register on them. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received or collected personal information pertaining to a child under the age of consent in the jurisdiction where the child is located without valid consent, we will remove such information from our records. If you believe that a child has provided us with personally identifiable information without the consent of his or her parent or guardian, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Third Party Solution. We enable you to interact with third party websites, mobile software applications and products or Solution that are not owned, or controlled, by us (each, a “Third Party Service”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Third Party Solution. Please be aware that Third Party Solution can collect information from you. Accordingly, we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each Third Party Service.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at email@example.com.